Tuesday, November 10, 2009

great googly-moogly!

Okay, now if this isn't just the craziest damn thing I've ever seen...well...I don't know what is. It's just beyond words (which won't stop me from trying, of course!).  It's like when you're watching tv, usually the Academy Awards or something like that, and you see some actor that you haven't seen in a really long time, and you think, "Wow, he looks really old, doesn't he?" but that's said in this hushed, awestruck kind of way that generally has just a hint of sadness in it, like how can that person have aged so much in the last ten years while I look exactly the same?


Ok...it's not exactly like that.  I mean, it is if you care about the person whose picture is below (and of course I mean in a fan way, not a personal way.  Not that I don't like this person personally, but I don't know this person personally, so how could I like them personally?).  It's kind of sad in that regard, I think, but I guess it really starts to lean more toward that celebrity-mugshot realm.  You know, the shocking, holy-shit-is-that-who-I-think-it-is? kind of thing.  The things that you think when you see thisthis, or this (!).  Yeah, now that I think about it, this one is way more like that.  Way more.

No comments:

Post a Comment