Tuesday, November 17, 2009

three WINs

So I was reading the paper this morning, and ran across this article that, shockingly, was not about hockey.


I defy the haters to say that Al Franken is unqualified to be senator!  View his extensive knowledge of America!


Also, this is why soccer will always be cooler than, well...everything else.  Can you imagine ESPN crapping all over itself if, say, Chris Paul decided to take this course of treatment for his ankle injury?  Or if any American athlete did any of these things?  I'd say that's a pretty epic WIN for soccer!




1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm looking into ritualistic processes to improve my breathing for singing...surgically implanting horse lungs (or Marijuana Phelps') would be pretty bad-ass right? Way to Van Persie, you fucking quack. It's too bad he plays for the sweet Holland national team and had one of the 3 best goals in the last world cup...he ain't done shit since. Cameroon in '10, baby!!!! Or Spain, I guess. That Franken video is amazing. Michelle Bachman, not.

    ReplyDelete